TechSoup Webinar: Training an Invisible Audience -- Delivering Effective Webinars
Interested in delivering webinars, but don't know where to start? Join our webinar, Training an Invisible Audience: Delivering Effective Webinars, on Thursday, December 8 at 11am Pacific time.
During this one-hour event, you will hear from TechSoup webinar program manager Kyla Hunt and independent library consultant, author, and trainer Stephanie Gerding on the basics of providing effective webinars.
Some questions addressed will be:
- How is online training different from face-to-face or in-person training?
- What planning is involved in designing and delivering a webinar?
- How do you encourage audience participation and interaction?
- What are the differences between webinar platforms?
Training an Invisible Audience: Delivering Effective Webinars is suited for public libraries and nonprofits interested in providing webinars for their communities.
- Date: Thursday, December8
- Time: 11 a.m. Pacific (2 p.m. Eastern)
- Training an Invisible Audience -- Delivering Effective Webinars
- Register: https://cc.readytalk.com/r/qs9obfxl3jbf