From Toronto? Enter The Youth Agents of Change Contest!
The Youth Agents of Change Program is an initiative of the Centre for Social Innovation and ING Direct to provide space and support to young people aged 19-29 with a promising social venture. Applications are due by May 4, 2012. A team of CSI and ING Direct staff will work alongside former Agents of Change to select the winners.
Young people aged 19-29 who reside in the Greater Toronto Area are eligible to apply. You must have a social venture of some kind, at any stage of development from conception to delivery.
Apply And Win
Youth Agents of Change winners will receive:
- 60 hours of free monthly desk space and three hours of free monthly meeting space at the Centre for Social Innovation Annex (720 Bathurst Street at Bloor)
- Access to the ING Direct Network Orange Space (221 Yonge Street at Dundas)
- Tailored programming and mentorship to accelerate your social venture
- Connections to experts, professionals and resources across the social mission sector
- Participation in Toronto’s most dynamic community of change agents
Check out the competition’s website for more information about the program and how to apply!