Events Roundup: NetSquared Loves You This February
Everymonth NetSquared holds free or low cost educational events for people and organizations who want to use technology for social good.
With 50 groups in 20 countries there’s probably a Net2Local group near you (but if there isn’t we’d love to help you start a new meetup.) :-)
Our events are powered by a global network of volunteers dedicated to building strong, self-sufficient local communities of nonprofit technology practitioners. Net2Local organizers step into the role because they’re full to bustin’ with love for their fellow
#nptech-ies. You can reciprocate that love by giving them a hug or high five at your next event!
Tuesday, January 28
- Vancouver, Canada: Community Management Inside Out: Why culture matters
- Warsaw, Poland: e-volunteering
- Washington, DC Developing a Holistic Mobile Strategy
Wednesday, January 29
- Manchester, United Kingdom: CiviCRM meetup
Thursday, January 30
- Tripoli, Libya: NetSquared Tripoli Meetup
- Seattle, WA: Facebook: A Discussion of the Strengths and the Limits of Social Networking
Tuesday, Feburary 4
- Naples, FL: Social Media Surgery- 501 TechClub SWFL Netsquared
- Vancouver, Canada: Social Media Success with HootSuite
- Philadelphia, PA: Crowdsourcing Change: Applying the Social Web to Some Philly Nonprofits
Wednesday, February 5
Thursday, February 6
- Baltimore, MD: February Tech & Social Change - Social Media Analytics
Sunday, February 9
- Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso: Social Media Surgery
Tuesday, February 11
- Melbourne, Australia: “Purpose driven profit” workshop
- Vancouver, Canada: Video for Nonprofits Workshop: The Essential Elements of Storytelling
- Toronto, Canada: How a Good CRM Implementation Can Propel Your Nonprofit
- Houston, TX: We’re Crushing on Open Technology this February and Open Houston’s Our Cupid!
- Guayaquil, Ecuador: The Guayaquil NetSquared Meetup Group Monthly Meetup
- San Francisco: Storytelling for Social Good with Burt Herman, co-founder of Storify
Wednesday, February 12
- Melbourne, Australia: “The Future of Fundraising” workshop with Paull Young
- Cambridge, United Kingdom: Social Media Surgery - hands on help with social media
- New York, NY: Getting Your Donors to Fall in Love With You
- Portland, OR: Volunteer meet and greet and help steer the rest of 2014 events
Friday, February 14
Tuesday, February 18
- Victoria, Canada: The Art of Transmedia Storytelling: Creating Story Worlds Across Platforms
- Abidjan, Ivory Coast: Abidjan NetSquared Meetup Group Monthly Meetup
Wednesday, February 19
- Research Triangle, NC: What’s on your Dashboard?
Thursday, February 20
- Toronto, Canada: Office 365 Lunch and Learn
Saturday, February 22
- Wellington, New Zealand: Engage Your Community unConference
Monday, February 24
- Vancouver, Canada: Community Manager Forum
What’s NetSquared Doing?
What have Net2Local groups been up to recently? Check out the blog to keep on top of the gossip from our community.
- Net2Local launches our first group in Burkina Faso with a NetSquared Camp
- Get realistic tech trends and best practices for 2014 from NetSquared Toronto
- 501 Tech Club NYC shows you how to automate your way to success without being a bot
- Learn how to select a nonprofit CRM with NetSquared Victoria
That’s all for now. See you soon!