Job: Drupal Connoisseur
NetSquared is seeking a Drupal whiz with a deep understanding of the nonprofit technology sphere to serve as system admin and Drupal developer for the global site.
This role will require you to plan and implement new features, functions and applications in our community-driven process. Working in a fast-paced and distributed environment, you will be asked to develop engaging online tools that facilitate usability and increase participation.
The bullet points:
- Experience designing, developing, deploying, administering and supporting Drupal websites
- Proficient in Drupal module development and Drupal theme development
- Track record of working with the Drupal community (eg. responding to issues, submitting patches, module or theme maintainer).
- Strong communication and project management skills including the ability to communicate well with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Knack for troubleshooting a variety of system, networking, and hardware problems
- A natural affinity for streamlining and automating common tasks to ensure consistency and efficiency
- Proven ability to define, outline, and plan project goals and objectives
- Fluent in developing for/with Drupal, PHP and mySQL
Beyond the tech:
Drupal isn't necessarily special, but we want you to be. We need someone who has the ability to work as part of a distrbuted team (across time zones, not just offices) and is familiar with the NetSquared mission and community.
Is this YOU?
This role will start out as a contract but has the opportunity to grow into a long-term member of the team. We want to dive in with the right person and co-develop the formal scope of work to mix the "what we need" with the "what you want to do" ingredients together. If you're interested in exploring next steps, we want to hear from you!
Send your resume along and let us know why you're a good fit for our team and our community. Remember, we want to know about you (we assume you're human!) so don't be shy about giving us the full picture! For submissions, questions, or general feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org