[New York] Office 365 – Just for Nonprofits!
Want to understand Office 365 - what it is, how it can benefit your organization, what it takes to implement it? Here's your chance!
TechSoup Global and our partner Tech Impact are hosting a FREE, 1-day event for nonprofits where we'll cover:
- Cloud based services: what they are, advantages and disadvantages
- Office 365 overview, including the various components, so you can better understand what they are and how you can use them
- Presentation of a NY-Area nonprofit that has implemented Office 365, covering their experience and learnings
- Walk through of the Office 365 implementation process including key considerations, level of effort, options and configurations
- Information on different implementation strategies and resources
Register Now for May 13!
Space is limited to 70 attendees!
- This event will take place in the Microsoft Conference Center in Times Square, New York City - Central Park East conference room
- Breakfast and lunch will be provided
- Registration starts at 8:30 and the event ends at 3:30
- Public transportation is recommended as parking is not available