TechSoup Webinar: Finding the Perfect Donor Database in an Imperfect World
There are nearly two hundred donor databases on the market. Each has its own strengths and weaknesses, fans and foes. The challenge is to find a system with strengths that meet your needs, weaknesses that won’t get in your way, at a price you can afford.
This workshop will cover the basic concepts you will need to make a decision.
Topics will include:
- What to expect from a fundraising database.
- When to consider a change.
- How to make the decision.
- Why not build your own database?
This webinar is appropriate for Executive Directors, fundraisers, donor database managers, and anyone else who needs to help their organization choose a new fundraising database.
- Date: Thursday, April 15
- Time: 11 a.m. Pacific time (2 p.m. Eastern)
- Topic: Finding the Perfect Donor Database in an Imperfect World
- Register: https://cc.readytalk.com/r/rq8a2espyns2
TechSoup.org is a trusted technology resource that offers a variety of information and services for the nonprofit sector. In addition to accessing articles and worksheets, social benefit organizations can connect with a lively online community of peers for hands-on help, or receive product donations from major vendors through its product philanthropy service. This popular program has enabled organizations to save over $1.2 billion in IT expenses as of September 2008.