What Did Social Media September Look Like?
Typically there are 25–30 NetSquared events per month, but during Social Media September we had 48 events. This includes 14 social media-themed meetings or workshops and nine Social Media Surgeries. So if you’re anything like me you’re exhausted! :-)
NetSquared organizers have also been reporting back from their events on the blog:
- Stephen Blyth in Wellington offer a feast of social media know-how.
- Go hyper-local with Philly Net2’s event video on using social media to connect and strengthen local communities.
- Naples, Florida joined the global tweet chat on September 18. Birgit Pauli-Haack created a storify from the Photo Contests on Instagram Tweetchat.
- NetSquared Victoria reveals the Art of Digital Storytelling
- Paris joined the social media surgery movement en francais! Check out Camilla Berg’s Le CR: Social Media Surgery pour le DD - Comment créer une stratégie de médias sociaux.
- NCTech4Good gathered on September 18 to learn about social media for social good (and to fight flakey internet connections!)
- Check out the video of surgeons in costume from NetSquared Northern Michigan’s first live event.
Thanks to everyone who held events or participated both in-person and online. Let’s do it again next year!